Friday, January 13, 2012

Mama & Emmy Time

Emily goes to preschool four days a week.  On Friday, she stays at home with me and has dubbed those days "Mama and Emmy Time."  They really are special days because I know they won't last long.  Believe it or not, she will be in kindergarten next year and these kind of days will be hard to come by.  I try really hard to make sure that on these special "Mama and Emmy Days" we get some truly quality time together doing some of Emily's favorite things.  Sometimes that is playing board games.  Sometimes that is lunch at Chick-Fil-A.  Sometimes that is just snuggling on the couch and watching t.v. or a movie.  This morning, we are doing something that has become one of her new favorite pastimes - bird watching.  Here are some the views from our big picture window that looks out onto our back deck:



And here's my favorite view of all:

Just look at that smile!! Even with bed head, she's cute!

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

They say the view from the top is pretty good, too!  Help me find out by clicking this flashy icon to "vote!"  I'm currently #57, so I have some climbing to do!  Thanks for your help!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...